Aviation Services for Fixed and Rotary Wing Aircrafts
1. Rotary & Fixed Wing Aircraft Inspections
2. Airframe & Powerplant Inspections, Troubleshooting, Maintenance & Repair
3. Avionics & Electrical Systems Malfunctions, Maintenance, Installation and Repair
4. Loss Adjusting & Damage Surveys
5. Accidents’ Investigation
6. Ground Training for Mechanics and Pilots
7. Flight Training and Testing (Flight Instruction and Examination)
8. Aviation – Quality Assurance -Consultancy
9. Drafting, Implementing and Evaluating the relevant Continuous Airworthiness (EASA Part-M) and Maintenance (EASA Part 145) Manuals According to EASA Requirements.
10. Aviation Consultation through a team of Aeronautical Engineers, Mechanics and Avionics Experts with a combined experience of 250 + years.
11. Aircraft Sales (including pre-purchase inspection and price evaluation)
12. EASA certified Mechanics & Avionics Experts